Friday, April 13, 2012

Clueless Film Productions

The Discovery.

Before the semester ended, I convinced myself to take filmmaking as a pastime activity during this summer other than my usual outdoor activities. Not long enough and its summertime once again and as usual as my summer is, i have nothing much to do but eat, surf (online), and sleep. All things changed when I messaged one of my friends on Facebook. I told her this idea of mine about filmmaking. I did not expect her to like anything about what I told her. Well, lucky me she was the kind of person who's into this kind of hobby. As soon as we have agreed on some terms we proposed to take a test video shoot. Until then, Clueless Film was formed.

The Search.

We, at Clueless Film, are on the process of making this group as one of the organizations in Cebu Doctors' University. For now, were taking one step at a time since we have just begun ironing things out for this group.

Now, we are looking for more crew members who are willing to invest their spare time in filmmaking as an Actor, Video Editor, Scriptwriter, Director, and Cameraman/woman. We will be open to anyone who is interested in this field. For the school organization, we will be entertaining CDU students who are more interested in this field. This only serves as our pastime activity, thus going to school is priority #1.

The following people we need must be:
     - a student in CDU (for the school org.)
     - any interested individual (CDU/Non-CDU student)
     - have a little background of
        their desired field
     - willing to spend their spare time
       with the crew (if there is a project
       or a meet)

For those who are interested, email us your name and position you want to partake at tprsln.clueless@blogger.com

Hope to work with you soon! 

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...